Accident and Incident Investigation Course
This newly developed course covers the new WorkSafeBC Regulations on investigating accidents and incidents in the workplace. Training can be tailored to your specific workplace and includes group exercises in breakout sessions to practice investigations and become familiar with using the new reporting forms.
Topics covered in the course:
- Changes to the Regulations
- When to conduct an investigation
- How to conduct an Investigation
- What information to look for
- How to use the new reporting forms
- Using mock scenarios to conduct an investigation
- Filling out the new reporting forms properly
This course can be customized to suit any company’s needs. Please contact us for more information about this course.