Joint Occupational Health and Safety Training for Committee Members
This One Day Safety Seminar is designed to assist participants in identifying and creating an effective Occupational Health & Safety committee for their workplace.
All Joint committee members selected on after April 3, 2017 must receive eight hours of mandatory training and instruction on the following topics:
- The duties and functions of a joint committee
- The rules and procedure of the joint committee
- The requirements around conducting investigations
- The requirements around conducting regular workplace inspections, and how to make regular inspections
- The requirements around responding to a refusal of unsafe work
- The requirements for annually evaluating the joint committee
All course materials are included in tuition.
This course can be customized to suit any company’s needs. Please contact us for more information about this course.