Ron Cawthra – Senior Educator
Ron augments many of BC Hazmat’s training syllabi with decades of hands-on training and teaching.
Ron is a CHSC and a member of the CSSE, and sits on the UVic Steering Committee for the Environmental and Occupational Health Continuing Studies Program.
His knowledge extends into WHMIS, AHERA, Fall Protection/Working Aloft, Safety Auditing, Spill Response and he teaches so much more…:
- Confined Space Safety and Confined Space Rescue
- Fit Testing (Qualitative)
- Ladder Safety
- JOHS Committee and Management Training
- Canada Labour Code Part II Bill C-45 as it was called (Management Responsibility)
- Contractor Safety Management
- Basic Ergonomics
- Hazard & Risk Assessment
- Basic Accident Investigation