Our 3-day Transportation Safety Program focuses on the knowledge and skills workers need in order to enhance the safety of all in the workplace, and beyond. This course is beneficial to anyone who works with controlled products or hazardous materials.
After successful completion of training & testing, attendees would be issued the following certificates:
* WHMIS, Train the Trainer
* Level 1 Workplace Spill Response
* Fire Extinguisher Safety Certificate
* Transportation of Dangerous Goods – Surface
The cost for this comprehensive three day training course is only $780.00 + HST. All required books and course materials are included in this price.
If you have any questions about BCHAZMAT, the training content, or would like to discuss this amazing training opportunity further, please contact us today at 250-656-3382, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully funded seats in this course may be available through the following:
The ASPECT Targeted Skills Shortage Program (TSSP) is focused on helping businesses and non profit organizations grow the potential of their low skilled employees by providing access to funded training to eligible staff.
This is an exciting training opportunity for small and medium size businesses in the following industries:
3. Healthcare/ Social Assistance
4. Natural Gas
5. Technology, Clean Technology and Green Economy
The total cost to the employer for the above program, testing, and materials could be fully funded if your employees and company are approved by the training coordinators listed below.
A few quick facts about the TSSP (Targeted Skill Shortage Program):
* The ASPECT TSSP focuses on workers within businesses or non-profit organizations with less than 100 employees.
* Employees must not have any recognized certification to be eligible
* The ASPECT TSSP is one of many programs funded through the Canada-B.C. Labour Market Agreement that are targeted to help meet the current and future labour demands of our economy.
* For more information on government funding please see http://www.aspect.bc.ca/tssp
If you have any questions regarding funding or the Targeted Skills Shortage Program, please contact:
Your contact for Saanich, Saanich Peninsula and the Southern Gulf Islands is:
Rose Hunter Tel: 250-595-6626 Email: email@example.com
Beacon Community Services | Training Coordinator ASPECT Targeted Skills Shortage Program
Your contact for Victoria, the Westshore to Sooke & Port Renfrew is:
Michael Stephen Tel: 250-478-9525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worklink Employment Services | Training Coordinator ASPECT Targeted Skills Shortage Program