Training in a classroom setting is the preferred method of learning for many people. Instructor led classes provide for immediate answers to questions which students might have, as well as allowing for discussion with other students in the class.
We have many different courses available to choose from when planning your safety program. We can schedule in-house training sessions to fit your schedule, and we also hold public courses on a regular basis.
Our team of trainers have one goal: To make your safety the number one priority!
From WHMIS Basic to 40 hr HAZWOPER training, we can help you accomplish your safety training objectives.
|A conventional trainer:||A BCHAZMAT trainer:|
|…trains because they have to.||…trains because it’s their passion.|
|…doesn’t want to stick out.||…yearns to do training that’s unique.|
|…stuffs as much content as possible into the agenda.||…is selective.|
|…says no & discourages learning outside the lines.||…says yes & embraces learning.|
|…trains because it’s necessary – have to put our noses to the grindstone & buckle down.||…trains because they know suffering is optional when it comes to learning.|
|…has a one-size-fits-all approach to learning.||…facilitates a learning smorgasboard.|
|…directs participant’s learning.||…invites participants to direct their own learning.|
|…sees difficult participants as problems.||…sees difficult participants as an invigorating challenge.|
|…has an attitude, “How much pain can I suck up.”||…has an attitude, “How much happiness can I stand.”|
|…stays within the limits.||…pushes the boundaries.|
Our senior trainer, David S. Rogers , has been teaching occupational safety courses since 1983, and draws from real life experiences to make training sessions interesting and worthwhile.
This is a partial listing of our course offerings, but we have many more available – just phone or email for more information!
- Land Transportation Emergency Response Seminar – Full Day
- Level 1 Workplace Spill Response
- New Worker Orientation – Train the Trainer
- Transport Security I.A.T.A. International Air Cargo
- Transport Security USA/Canada Surface Cargo
- Hazardous Materials for Emergency Responders
- WHMIS – Worker Introduction
- WHMIS – In Depth
- WHMIS – Train the Trainer
- WHMIS – Supervisors Course
- HAZMAT Officers (Coordinators) Course
- Hazardous Materials Management –
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Surface – Driver
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Surface – Awareness for Supervisors
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Surface – Shipper / Receiver
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Surface and IATA Air – Shipper / Receiver Technician
- Transportation of Waste – Shippers / Transporters
- Environmental and Hazardous Materials Responsibilities, Liabilities & Due Diligence
- PCB’S – Management and Safety
- Radioactive Training for Acceptance Staff– Load Planners – Flight Crew Members
- HAZWOPER – 8hr, 16hr, 24 hr, and 40hr