Environmental Spill Response Units
Our Environmental Spill Response Units keep your emergency spill response tools and supplies neatly organized in one place. Most work sites do require each contractor to have a spill kit, but in the event of a large spill, those kits would be used up quickly. Fast response to incidents save companies both money and reputations!
- Highly versatile and customizable.
- Provides all equipment needed to respond to a variety of spill sizes, intuitively and cohesively organized.
- Contains easily accessible and essential protection and safety equipment for responders, including decontamination equipment, in case of responder contamination.
- Efficient design; space is fully utilized, with inventory clearly labelled for easy access and inventory control.
- Many containers are side-opening (which is highly recommended), allowing for immediate and unhindered access to supplies.
- Wide doors allow for efficient and safe access for responders.
- The rear door provides enough space for 1-2 responders to comfortably maneuver, while the side door allows enough space for 3-5 responders.
Designed specifically for responding to spills on land or on the shoreline where spill response equipment and supplies are not readily available by road. Because of their close proximity, our units allow for fast response to spills, saving time, and saving the environment. We can custom equip these for any work site.
Comment from a satisfied client:
”Man that thing was packed full too!! I appreciated your labeling system. I have quickly pulled through the inventory and I am going to try to get the boom and silt curtain into another storage container to free things up a little.
Much appreciated Dave, definitely impressive and will provide us with the tools to respond to a significant spill should the unfortunate event arise.
Kind Regards, R.F.”
Please contact us for further information and pricing on our Environmental Spill Response Units.